* You will play a pivotal role in shaping the strategy and design of forthcoming products and services, providing crucial support and guidance to our team of product managers on all matters pertaining to UX/UI.
* Conducting user research during the discovery phase, designing the product vision and roadmap, and crafting and validating UX concepts, architectures, and designs for our hardware and software solutions – it will be your duty to advocate for the customer throughout the entire journey, up to and including product launch.
* You will provide pivotal input to planning, estimating, and prioritizing complex and concurrent projects, and where necessary, oversee UX agencies and freelancers.
* As a central figure within our expanding community of UX experts at Sennheiser, you will be actively involved in shaping the structure of our UX operations and advancing UX proficiency at the organizational level. This might include contributing to the development of a centralized design system.
*You possess a degree in UX/UI design or a related field with specialized UX training and certifications.
*You bring to the table over 5 years of hands-on experience in UX Designer roles, with a preference for experience in agile, cross-functional software and hardware projects. Industry-specific experience is a valuable asset.
*Your portfolio includes a comprehensive array of UX research and design methods and deliverables, with extra points awarded for familiarity with Design Systems.
*Proficiency in English and ideally German or willingness to gain proficiency will not only facilitate your proactive networking but also allow you to share your insights on UX best practices and emerging trends.
* Your inquisitive, open-minded, empathetic, and passionate nature is an invaluable asset when it comes to your approach to UX, design, and professional audio topics.
* When remote research and design are unfeasible, you are open to occasional travel.
Environment: A varied work environment awaits you in our international family business.
Work-life balance: With us you have flexible working hours and the possibility of mobile working (up to 100%)
Contract benefits: An attractive collective agreement offers you vacation and Christmas bonuses, a 35-hour or 40-hour week, and a company pension plan
Childcare: In our company day care center "Ohrwürmchen" your offspring is in good hands while you are working.
Extras: Staff purchase, subsidized healthy food in the canteen or job bike leasing are just some of the many great benefits we have in store for you
Concert, lecture, music streaming, film, meeting, sound recording in the studio - the audio world is colorful and diverse. And so are we at Sennheiser! We therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, orientation, ethnic and social origin, religion, disability and age.
Do you want to join the team? Apply Now.
Please only use our online application form for applications.
Do you have any questions?
In case of any questions please contact us at email@example.com.
Sound made by Sennheiser - For more than 75 years, we are among the world’s leading manufacturers of audio products, building the future of audio. We are proud of our finely engineered microphones and audio solutions that connect people and create remarkable sound experiences - whether in the studio, conference room, or on stage.