In the User Experience & Customer Value (GM-2) team at CARIAD, we build mobility services in a very multifaceted environment, revolving around the Volkswagen brands. These services are accessed through multiple touchpoints in a variety of car software platforms. We work hard so that our users can stay engaged on their journey through our products and reach their destination quickly and enjoyably. This is why we design products across the entire lifecycle - from the very first contact to, oftentimes, a life-long relationship with our brands.
This level of scale requires a team of user experience experts with different skills and specializations:
- Information Architects who can envision large scale services that work seamlessly across multiple devices and car systems
- Seasoned Designers who steadily improve the usability of services and manage components across our multi-brand design system
- Coders and Prototypers who enable us to test our ideas at an early stage and Researchers who ensure that we always choose the path with the most value to our users
We are currently looking for a (Senior) UX Research Operations Specialist (f/d/m) to join our team. You’ll work directly with product owners, engineers, as well as peers in data science, UX, and many other disciplines to shape the experience of our mobility services, all in an agile environment. You will be part of the Shared Service User Research team, offering cross-topic user research programs across the company as well as standards, templates, and tools for all researchers. You will help us empower the product teams to make user-centered decisions and build the right solutions the right way.
Our ideal candidate has a portfolio that shows their ability to create engaging digital and a strong emphasis on usability. Experience in agile setups and a background in automotive are preferred. Come join our exciting team!
What you will do
- Understand processes and support research for the creation of UX/UI solutions for in-car HMI, mobile apps, and web applications
- Prepare, conduct, and analyze quantitative user research services
- Visualize survey results using Tableau Dashboards for stakeholders of different levels
- Define and manage strategic initiatives that improve user research efficiency, scale, and impact
- Establish controls for organizing research team documents, reports, and workflows to ensure the success of programs, and how artifacts and reports are stored, is compliant with CARIAD's policies and data privacy regulations
- Coordinate external support for user studies
- Collaborate with product owners, UX researchers, developers, and other stakeholders within our agile team
WHO YOU ARE
- Completed academic education or similar qualfication with corresponding work experience
- Very good knowledge of UX research, ideally with experience in the automotive industry
- Ideally, you have experience creating Tableau Dashboards with survey data
- High quality standards for work in progress and results
- Ability to work independently and are self-organized; experience working with agile frameworks is beneficial
- Curiosity and interest for, UX research topics (such as tooling, methods, processes, defining user needs, etc.)
- Fluency in English; German skills are desirable. Additional languages are always welcome!
NICE TO KNOW
- Applications from people with disabilities are welcome
- Choose your office location: Berlin or Wolfsburg
- 35-hour week
- Remote / mobile work
- Company pension plan and capital-forming benefits
- Annual professional development
At CARIAD, we value individuality and diversity. We see great strength in our differences and can all benefit from the unique perspectives of others. We strive to employ people with diverse backgrounds who have the expertise, energy and focus to advance our mission. If you're unable to submit an application because of a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.