In your new role you will:
- Provide answers to the most challenging questions in product design
- Facilitate user experience workshops with stakeholders and customers
- Contribute research and design throughout the user experience process
- Explore user behavior and motivation and work on a diverse number of digital experiences
- Work closely with designers, researchers, product managers and developers to represent the users’ voice and shape the user experience
You are a self-motivated individual who is personally committed to the concerns of our internal and external customers. Other than that, you have a good sense for current trends and see potential obstacles as an incentive and opportunity for constant improvements.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in communication studies, cognitive science, media design, (business) informatics or similar and ideally first experience in related industry
- Good understanding in both qualitative and quantitative methodologies (e.g. usability testing, interviewing, questionnaire development)
- Ability to develop creative approaches and willingness to learn and experiment
- Acute attention to detail, analytical and self-motivated
- Good observation skills and quick comprehension
- Fluent in English, German as a plus
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarters in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 6000 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
Infineon is a world leader in semiconductor solutions that make life easier, safer, and greener. Our solutions for efficient energy management, smart mobility, and secure, seamless communications link the real and the digital world.
* The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.