- You take responsibility for designing, planning, and conducting quantitative research studies to uncover user insights and behavior patterns.
- You collect and analyze data using various quantitative methods such as surveys, experiments, and behavioral analytics.
- You are creative and imaginative when selecting and applying different metrics and methods.
- You stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in quantitative research methodologies and tools.
- You collaborate with other researchers and other stakeholders to synthesize quantitative findings with qualitative research.
- You present research findings, insights, and recommendations to cross-functional teams (e.g., product managers, interaction designer, marketing specialists) and leadership.
- You advocate for the importance of quantitative research in shaping user experiences by promoting an insights-driven and output-focused culture within the organization.
What you offer us
- You hold a degree in psychology, business administration, market research, or similar data-related fields.
- You have several years of experience and a profound knowledge of quantitative research and / or research methods & statistics.
- You have a strong understanding of experimental design, questionnaire design, and statistical analysis techniques.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills; able to effectively communicate complex research findings to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You fluently speak and write German and English, to effectively conduct research with German-speaking users.
- You can work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment and know how to parallelize work and organize yourself.
- You have strong problem-solving skills and know how to critically interpret and derive
What we offer
- Work in a competent, interdisciplinary team, where you can actively contribute your knowledge and ideas
- No micromanagement, but a lot of trust into your ability to deliver and perform
- A yearly development budget of EUR 1,500,- for your personal development
- Independent and innovative way of working and a believe real flexible work. You can take your unlimited vacation days spontaneously; we work in a hybrid model and provide you with technical home office equipment.
- Once a quarter a company event where we all get together and celebrate, as well as regular team events and small get-togethers
- Challenging tasks and lots of fun!
Sounds exciting? Great! We're looking forward to receiving your online application.
Telefon+49 40 80 90 36 077
ZEAL Network SE
ZEAL Network SE is an international, listed group of companies that has been creating exciting and entertaining lottery experiences for over 20 years. In Germany, we are the largest provider of online lotteries through our brands, LOTTO24 and Tipp24. In Spain we work with the second largest national lottery, ONCE. Through ZEAL Ventures, we are involved in exciting e-commerce start-ups such as Omaze and DAYMADE. We have 180+ employees from various countries who act independently and think in a visionary way. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, empowerment, and high ambition. Together we have a clear goal: to encourage people to dream.