- You create and manage the entire e-commerce experience, by mapping experiences and journeys, create concepts, flows, and prototypes.
- You collaborate with your PM, engineers, UX and User research colleagues, and data experts.
- You identify customer needs and generate ideas within your team, all while keeping an eye on product metrics (KPIs) and working based on hypotheses.
- You gather feedback and validate your ideas in collaboration with user research and data analytics.
- You communicate your work effectively and collaborate with your colleagues to put ideas into action and iterate on them.
What you offer us:
- You are passionate about digital product development and user-centric work.
- You embrace innovative ideas, think holistically about UX, and have solid experience in e-commerce.
- You are creative with a strong conceptual thinking and know common UX tools and methods.
- You are a team player with a can-do mentality and eager to drive the design processes.
- You speak German and English fluently.
- Perfect, then we need to get to know each other!
What we offer:
- You are part of a cross-functional team and take over the UX responsibility for the entire e-commerce experience of a new product.
- We foster a culture of continuous learning and bring in new expertise
- We value open feedback and support your professional and personal growth.
- You can shape the UX practices within the company thanks to our small, self-organized UX team.
- You can test your ideas in our weekly (nowadays mostly remote) user evaluations in various formats.
- No micromanagement, but a lot of trust into your ability to deliver and perform
- A yearly development budget of EUR 1,500,- for your personal development
- Independent and innovative way of working and a believe in real flexible work. You can take your unlimited vacation days spontaneously; we work in a hybrid model and provide you with technical home office equipment.
- Once a quarter a company event where we all get together and celebrate, as well as regular team events and small get-togethers
- Challenging tasks and lots of fun!
Sounds like you? Great! We are looking forward to your application!
ZEAL Network SE
ZEAL Network SE is an international, listed group of companies that has been creating exciting and entertaining lottery experiences for over 20 years. In Germany, we are the largest provider of online lotteries through our brands, LOTTO24 and Tipp24. In Spain we work with the second largest national lottery, ONCE. Through ZEAL Ventures, we are involved in exciting e-commerce start-ups such as Omaze and DAYMADE. We have 180+ employees from various countries who act independently and think in a visionary way. Our corporate culture is characterized by team spirit, empowerment, and high ambition. Together we have a clear goal: to encourage people to dream.