We founded a new product experience competence center to create a strategic UX culture within the DCS. As part of a cross-functional team, you will be advocating for end-customer centricity by bringing in the user perspective to improve our products and services. Are you ready to shape the EV charging experience and change the future of mobility?
- Support our cross-functional teams by connecting business goals with a user-centric mindset by validating innovative feature ideas and improving current features that solve user problems
- Conduct user analysis and identify our user´s needs through user research, UX metrics, and usability testing with your created prototypes while keeping an eye on the market
- Create new intuitive user flows that make our service and product easier to use for our end-customers
- Create an engaging UI that our users love to use daily
- Improve and innovate our design system to make it more efficient and easier to use for internal stakeholders and always with an eye on harmonizing our products
- Bring in UX/UI standards from the product experience competence center to the cross-functional teams to drive customer-centric decision making.
- 2 years of minimum professional work experience in the area of user interface (UI) design and user experience (UX) design in the area of B2B & B2C digital services & products
- Completed degree or equivalent qualification in interaction, interface, or information design
- Strong understanding of digital design-to-production process and web-& app-based technologies Experience with prototyping, design thinking & agile working methods
- Extensive knowledge about collaborative UX, & UI tools e.g. Figma and Sketch. Maze and Dovetail are a plus
- Strong project-, priority- & time management skills to deal with multiple projects at the same time
- Basic understanding of using Confluence, Jira & Miro Creative, self-driven personality & business savvy
- Analytical skills to achieve goals structured & systematically
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English, German a plus
- A unique opportunity combining the energy of a start-up with the power of BMW & Daimler Working on products and services with a high social impact
- An international team of talented people who love what they do and live collaborative spirit
- An open - minded culture with room for growth and the freedom to bring in own ideas
- Awesome benefits such as a monthly mobility budget and development budget, diverse team events and much more
- A modern office and opportunity to work remotely and of course the classics: delicious coffee & tea, fresh fruits and an office dog friendly environment.
At DCS we acknowledge the value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination. We strive tocreate an inclusive work environment, safe for anyone regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, abilities, ethnicity or race. We have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions and treat each applicant with the same respect and consideration.
Get in touch!
Are you excited about shaping the future of e-mobility services?
Then send us your application (CV, UX/UI portfolio, earliest starting date, salary expectations and optional motivational statement).
Don’t worry if you don’t think you meet all requirements for this position. First and foremost, we value likeminded, passionate people who want to make an impact in shaping the future of e-mobility. We encourage you to apply and convince us why you would be a good fit in a cover letter.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!