Professorship (m/f/d) UX-Design (online teaching in distance learning)
The International University of Applied Sciences with its IUBH Campus Studies, IUBH Distance Learning and IUBH Dual Studies divisions - has become one of the most successful private universities in Germany since its founding in 1998. German and English language bachelors, masters and MBA degree programmes are offered with over 30 specializations for diverse business sectors and areas of responsibility. The spectrum of degree programmes ranges from marketing and business administration to healthcare management, business informatics and business law. All degree programmes are accredited, certified and have received numerous awards, for example from CHE University Ranking, fernstudiumcheck.de and Premium Seals from FIBAA.
Support our team full or part-time starting in winter semester 2019/20 (online teaching in distance learning) as:
Professorship (m/f/d) UX-Design
- Responsible for teaching and research in the subject area of UX-Design
- Dedicated and professional input to the further development of the distance learning and the creation of an online study programme in the area of UX-Design
- Conceptualisation and development of the online study programme by connecting theory and practice, and by using modern teaching methods
- Collaboration with committees and partners involved in shaping higher education
- You have a doctorate
- You have several years of professional experience relevant to the field of teaching (at least five years of professional practice, of which at least three years must have been spent outside the university sector), preferably in a managerial capacity
- Evidence of use of academic methods in practice
- Proof of experience teaching in higher education (can be proven retroactively)
- Experience in online teaching preferred but not required
- Diverse and responsible tasks in a rapidly expanding corporate environment
- Profit from our internal training programmes; e.g. IUBH distance learning
- Attractive development perspectives with a large scope for designing your own ideas and personal commitment
- Equal opportunities and diversity within the personnel
- Performance-related salary, staff discounts and other benefits
The work can be completed exclusively offsite (i.e. from your home office).
If you meet the recruitment requirements and are interested in practical and technically sound teaching in a committed team, then apply online.